Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General chat thread... Links, pictures, banter etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Peanut2011

KTRIC wrote: »
    Posted a pick of my new CVO Harley-Davidson Hortiglide Ultra Classic over on the show your bike thread. Managed to get a great vid of it in action today, nearly had my knee down and all on it, SAVAGE MACHINE lads !!!

With those skills you should consider:

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    BARGAIN OF THE DAY......

Need to get pads front and rear for the bike. Costing me €80 for the lot (EBC HH front and standard back) rang Triumph Red Cow for the laugh and they will supply and fit Triumph pads for the bargain price of €249!!!!
    Needless to say I handed over my CC details and booked her in.......NOT!

Pads for the front of the vfr are €86 each side. That's €172 just for the front pads with no labour?? Madness but then again they work and they are important!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

leppla wrote: »
    Pads for the front of the vfr are €86 each side. That's €172 just for the front pads with no labour?? Madness but then again they work and they are important!

Ring M50 Hnda and see how much that will be for the front and rear supplied and fitted.....Telephone numbers will be quoted. Rip off Ireland is still in full session.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Ring M50 Hnda and see how much that will be for the front and rear supplied and fitted.....Telephone numbers will be quoted. Rip off Ireland is still in full session.

I'm not ringing them they might charge me for the call LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

leppla wrote: »
    BMW were the same, €90 a set, needed 3 sets. Checked out the BMW forum, of course no one actually buys the BMW ones, spurious ones were better. Think it was about €20 a set.
    I also got quoted over €300 for a set of grips :D , I shít you not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Like to see this is Dublin too...

Got the chest harness off donedeal for 10 quid, its for gopro but works witht he sj4000... I like it but, not a hope of posting the vids online :o

ACWbyKol.png
    Loh7qADl.png
    oJl9LcFl.png

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

That's deadly. I'd love to do that. Not sure my rice rocket would be appropriate. I have a mate has a mint Honda 50, maybe I'll ask to borrow it :D

Zascar wrote: »
    That's deadly. I'd love to do that. Not sure my rice rocket would be appropriate. I have a mate has a mint Honda 50, maybe I'll ask to borrow it :D
    Same here, would love to do it too but I might spontaneously combust on the bird, she gets waaay too hot to sit on to be dilly dallying around like that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

How did he manage to do that?

dunner515 wrote: »
    How did he manage to do that?

gravel patch at 00:08 I think, they call it sand in the vid though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    gravel patch at 00:08 I think, they call it sand in the vid though :confused:

Watched it again and seen the gravel. That's just bad luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Got the chest harness off donedeal for 10 quid, its for gopro but works witht he sj4000... I like it but, not a hope of posting the vids online :o

ACWbyKol.png
    Loh7qADl.png
    oJl9LcFl.png

blue i am impressed with the quality.. honestly superb... can you link me to some video as well? pm if you wanna... i wanna go for the same camera... are you happy with her? how about battery?

Bikerguy wrote: »
    blue i am impressed with the quality.. honestly superb... can you link me to some video as well? pm if you wanna... i wanna go for the same camera... are you happy with her? how about battery?
    Yep really happy with it, thoese were screenshots from the 1080p video actually and not pictures taken with it. Here is the high res version of the pictures

http://i.imgur.com/ACWbyKo.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Loh7qAD.png
    http://i.imgur.com/oJl9LcF.png

PM me your email address and I will send you the vid from the get together. The battery lasts a little over an hour with 1080p, but additional batteries are cheap.

thats actualy some good stuff out of the little camera... enough to caught reg or something.. i am thinking to use one.. as i drive daily and the amount of muppets on the road... it can be as good prevention...

what was the speed on the last one? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Howya lads, came across this video today, and well whatche think?? Any comparison?

ACWbyKol.png
    Loh7qADl.png
    oJl9LcFl.png

Yep the chesty is my favorite too.... and with the new GP3+ you can record in 1080P Superview you can get even more landscape in and the angle is perfect.

It will be my main view when I go to Germany, just have to check the angle on my phone before I record.;)

Yep the chesty is my favorite too.... and with the new GP3+ you can record in 1080P Superview and the angle is perfect.

It will be my main view when I go to Germany, just have to check the angle on my phone before I record.;)

GP3 400€ sj4000 80€...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,957 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Insulation tape ;)

• Advertisement

GP3 400€ sj4000 80€...

Ed,

I am not getting into a huge debate here about how the GP is better. The sj4000 Is a perfect camera for the bike. It does exactly what it says on the tin. Id be more then happy with it also if I had it.

There is a reason why the GP is the price it is, Wifi Remote - Waterproof - 4K res - Auto low light - Digital Audio to name a few.

Get the sj4000 and go for a spin

Simples ;)

thats actualy some good stuff out of the little camera... enough to caught reg or something.. i am thinking to use one.. as i drive daily and the amount of muppets on the road... it can be as good prevention...
    Yep that's the idea, I have had people pull out on me and side swipe me almost in town etc. and it only seems to be getting worst, I wanted something I wont loose a lot of money on if I dropped it etc... I can't justify the cost of a gopro for what I want it for.

101kph :cool:

GBX wrote: »
    Insulation tape ;)
    definately! :D

definately! :D

I had an RSA sticker on my FZ6 clocks before it was Perfect...UNTIL IT BLEW OFF!

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Add the first 2!

Yep the chesty is my favorite too.... and with the new GP3+ you can record in 1080P Superview you can get even more landscape in and the angle is perfect.

I hear GP4 is on the way :pac:

1393362_708721125822899_562094127_n.jpg

I hear GP4 is on the way :pac:

1393362_708721125822899_562094127_n.jpg

I hear rumours that Gary is already pre-booked in for preorder and test in Uk. It has toolbox and sushi knife as part of package. Its little big alright but it has even wider optics and its so light you cant even notice.. and the colour. Lol

I hear rumours that Gary is already pre-booked in for preorder and test in Uk. It has toolbox and sushi knife as part of package. Its little big alright but it has even wider optics and its so light you cant even notice.. and the colour. Lol

Haters gonna hate, if you didnt put all that money into the FZ1 for power you'll never use you too could have a GP3 Black Edition +............
    Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dont get the sushi4000 get the sushi4000+

:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Jesus Christ, never again, thats it, no more, I'm chargin up my electric pedal assist bike for the trip into work tomorrow, don't give a fúck if it pisses down and I've left my wet gear in the backbox of the TDM, I'd rather cycle in in my jocks than to repeat the experience. And its added an extra 2 hours commute to my working day :mad::mad::mad: And they have the audacity to charge me cash money for the privilage!!!
    I honestly can't understand why people would choose this as a form of transport, sittin next to the great unwashed, the drunks, the loopers that have full blown conversations on their phones!!
    Rant over
    TLTR
    I'll be cycling in tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I took the bus a while ago after I dropped the bike in, it is painful. Never do it without music on your phone and headphones.

Advertisement