Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General chat thread... Links, pictures, banter etc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

goodlad wrote: »
    I love BMW motorcycles, specially the 1200gs. Going to sell the vstorm for one.

Wise choice. I'll take the vstrom of ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Can't believe goodlad is going for a gs!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Just got home. Great spin lads, grub was good as well. Can't believe goodlad is going for a gs!:eek:

Oh you just wait until my video complitation of you is complete :p

Oh you just wait until my video complitation of you is complete :p

F&*~* you, its all CGI none of it is real! lmao.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

F&*~* you, its all CGI none of it is real! lmao.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE BASS!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I love BMW motorcycles, specially the 1200gs. Going to sell the vstorm for one.

Just learn the wave before you get one

TH1_175200717v-sign%20biker01.JPG.JPG

I've no intention of getting a bmw. Some absolute c*nt had my phone earlier

I've no intention of getting a bmw. Some absolute c*nt had my phone earlier

I don't think they'd sell you one. They only sell to people with a bit of class. Pillars of society. Not normal riff raff

Lads, if anyone has been considering getting a power commander then snap up this deal. I bought mine there and the current deal on it is crazy cheap

https://www.motomummy.com/dynojet-powercommanders/dynojet-powercommander-v/

• Advertisement

Arrrgghhh!! Lost the low beam on the bird. Never had to replace the bulbs on it since purchase. It seems that I have to practically disassemble the front of the bike to replace it!
    RG.png

Arrrgghhh!! Lost the low beam on the bird. Never had to replace the bulbs on it since purchase. It seems that I have to practically disassemble the front of the bike to replace it!
    RG.png

This makes me happy :p

Nightmare when you're out somewhere with freezing hands and you have to replace a bulb that's fiddily to get at

This makes me happy :p

Welcome to my world, took me 2 weeks to fit osram night breakers to the sprint. Same **** whole front comes off.......madness it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Welcome to my world, took me 2 weeks to fit osram night breakers to the sprint. Same **** whole front comes off.......madness it is

I fitted these to my FZ1. . Cagers flashing me cos there so bright :D

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

GBX wrote: »
    I fitted these to my FZ1. . Cagers flashing me cos there so bright :D
    I ordered the OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER PLUS UNLIMITED :D

I had nightbreaker plus in the strom but switched to OSRAM Cool Blue Intense as they are 4300k and match in with my LED's better :o

Still savage light out of them. The 30 second bulb change is an absolute bastard! :P:P

BUnDIVM.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Cienciano wrote: »
    BUnDIVM.gif

Pic of the Sunday Spin,eh?
    So that's what ye get up ta!!
    I'll have to meet up sometime :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

That's how lookbehindyou got his name lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Some lads have mentioned steam cleaning parts of the bike. Just thought I would pop this up as I think it will do a decent job on parts of the bike.

I bought one yesterday in Euroworld across from the Ilac centre for 20 quid.

Its the same as the one in http://guineys.ie/quest-handheld-steam-cleaner.html

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Slippy one around Meath and Dublin this morning. To make things worse every cage driver decided they would abandon the rules of the road and drive like a knob.

Stay Safe out there.

I take one look out the window these days and if i see even a hint of ice i take the car and the bike can stay home. Its just not worth the risk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

I take one look out the window these days and if i see even a hint of ice i take the car and the bike can stay home. Its just not worth the risk.

ditto. car this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,782 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

I was thinking the same - ice on the puddles - but hey, car broke down on Saturday, so that was the end of that, and off to work on the Road King.

Bloody chilly.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

leppla wrote: »
    Slippy one around Meath and Dublin this morning. To make things worse every cage driver decided they would abandon the rules of the road and drive like a knob.

Stay Safe out there.

Doesnt really take the cold for most cage drivers to act like knobs in fairness, was nearly creamed last week on my local roundabout by an old geezer who in his own words "Taught he would make it" when I asked him why he did not stop with me "on the roundabout" beggars belief I tell ya.

But yeah mad slippy in the estates all right.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭positron

It was crazy hard this morning in Drogheda as well. Glassy roads meaning bike kinda floated in the general direction of where I wanted to go depending on the breeze, gradient of the road, dogs running by etc.

Also the low winter sun was full on in my eye for the full hour until I pulled into the underground car park near work. Even with the 80% dark visor, I really could only see thru about 20% on the bottom left corner of the visor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Adverts Christmas competition is for a Pocket Rocket Mini Moto 50cc Kawasaki Ninja Bike this week, enter here

I did think the same thing when my foot slid in the drive while pullin the bike out. And then I remembered the horrible horrible feeling of sitting in traffic and bikes whipping past in the bus lane.

Then I decided that Tony the Tiger is well able for a bit of ice!!

• Advertisement

But your right Goodlad you need the option of taking the car at this time of year. I judge it each morning and the bike wins!

Advertisement