Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sportmax

• 23-02-2014 2:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has bought the brand Sportmax (stocked in House of Fraser)?

I am looking at a top online and it comes in small medium large xlarge etc but I am unsure of what their meaning of large is it 12-14 or 14-16 etc?

I have searched online and have failed to find a size guide online.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Sportmax is part of MaxMara. I know I have a MaxMara dress at home somewhere. I can't remember the sizing exactly, but I would guestimate large to be 12-14.

Actually, I looked at a few websites that sold Sportmax until I found a size here - have a look here and select size guide. It puts L as a UK 14.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Thank you Dudara. That is a brilliant help. I can go ahead and order now.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

It is a while since I bought anything from them but for certain things size 12 could be their large. I remember I used to have M jumper from them and it definitely wouldn't fit me now and I am size 12.

Advertisement