Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Indian Restaurant Louth

Options
  • 23-02-2014 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

I had a nice local Indian restaurant in Ardee but now they only do Indian Food. Just wondering are their any nice indian restaurants anywhere else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭zac8

Are you talking about Fuchsia House in Ardee? Don't know about Dundalk but Fuchsia is far better than any Indian you'll find in Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

No the Taj! Proper Indian food it was but now can only take it home
    I had a take away from the Punjab house in Dundalk and wondering is there restaurant just as good?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

Punjabi house in Drogheda is the best Indian around IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭cw67irl

Does Fuschia House in Ardee only do Indian now no "European" food anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Used to love punjabi but not as fab as it used to be think they changed the chief so not to get for me anymore love the one in Ashbourne cinnamon garden wow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭chuckyarelaw

LovexxLife wrote: »
    I had a nice local Indian restaurant in Ardee but now they only do Indian Food. Just wondering are their any nice indian restaurants anywhere else?

You make no sense.

Fuschia House is best around.

Just don't ask for Chicken Nuggets.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

If you're willing to travel, the Eastern Balti House in Monaghan is really good. Worth traveling to. Only downside is that there are steps in - not great for those with bad backs or knees!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

d1234 wrote: »
    If you're willing to travel, the Eastern Balti House in Monaghan is really good. Worth traveling to. Only downside is that there are steps in - not great for those with bad backs or knees!!

Yes. Yes. Yes.

We live next door to Fushia House but this is far and away the best Indian I've eaten. Definitely worth the trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Geezer1000

Not in Louth but the Cinamon Garden in Ashbourne is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Geezer1000 wrote: »
    Not in Louth but the Cinamon Garden in Ashbourne is excellent

Love the cinnamon Garden

• Advertisement
Advertisement