Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Ponsa

• 23-02-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, myself and 7 other girls aged 20 are off to santa ponsa in June. We are staying in the deya appartments for 7 nights. Just wondering what is it like, what are the best nightclubs to go to? Are there cheap restaurants we can eat out in? (as we are students) Just looking for reviews from people our age. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Podge Kelly

heading myself with 5 other lads on june 17th! they stayed in the Deya last year and had some craic.
    its basic enough from what i've heard but a good laugh.
    plenty of places everywhere for food and its cheap too. Going out, the Shamrock is a savage spot!
    BCM in Magaluf is worth the trip for a gig and that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Adel_Laptop

Wooo cant wait :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 nidge123

Just a word of warning, my son went on his first sun holiday to santa ponsa last year, had a brillant time and had been told be careful going to magaulf..... Cut long story short three of his friend was walking down street ,.. Before 12 in nite and were injected with syringe... Major panic ...went to hospital....advised to go home so flew home following am but thankfully had to go on course of medication but thankfully it took a few months but none were infected.it was completely unprovoked attack.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 asdfghjklqwe

Was there last year and stayed in the deya. Its great as long as your not fussy. Just a place to keep your stuff pre drink and sleep and a pool during the day.

When i was there KMSS and Dans corner were where we started until about 4 and heade to green hills after that. Everybody who was still standing at that stage ended up there.

Definitely head to bcm and magaluf. We did both once went to bcm and the second time just went to the maga strip.

Its some laugh over there drink is cheap in the offies and markets and you get free shots everywhere. We ate a lot at maccy d's burgerking and subway but we ate a few times at boston o gradys and that was lovely and cheap aswell. Turn left when you come out of the deya and head up to the end of the strip and you'll see it right next to KMSS .

Wish i was going back this year but trying somewhere new this year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Myself and 12 others from my class (nurses!) heading over on the 18th of June! Staying in the Deya for the first 4 nights but had to book somewhere else for the last three as it was booked out after that, hopefully we'll meet some of ye there, session on :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 lw1989

Few us headin over same place, deya apartments in June. Any idea how much money yad be needin to bring just to be safe over there?? We'd be probably be doin stuff every day so any help or ideas appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 amy122

can anyone please help me,there are 4 of us staying in an apartment in santa ponsa,its a one bedroom twin apartment that sleeps up to 4 people so does that mean only two people can fit in the room and other two are expected to sleep on the sofa bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Podge Kelly

Was in deya meself last year majority of apartments in ponsa are 2 single beds in bedroom and then a pull out couch bed in kitchen 4 people no bother and realistically 15 people for pre drinks and afters nightly ;)

amy122 wrote: »
    can anyone please help me,there are 4 of us staying in an apartment in santa ponsa,its a one bedroom twin apartment that sleeps up to 4 people so does that mean only two people can fit in the room and other two are expected to sleep on the sofa bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Irishguy111

Myself and a few friends are heading off to Santa Ponsa on Friday for a week and we're staying in the Deya apartments.
    Wondering has anyone stayed in them before and what did they think? Where are the best places to go for a good night out, food etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

hi me and a mate are looking to go santa ponsa in around september/october for a week , and wondering what ROUGHLY it would cost with flights,accommodation etc all in ? just an estimate would be great thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

My sister paid 710 quid for flights and accommodation. Flights were direct and with Aer Lingus. Accom was 3 star hotel with a swimming pool and right in the heart of Ponsa. Although she booked it for this week, I'd imagine it would be a lot cheaper in October since the high season is over.

Advertisement