Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next discount code?

Options
  • 23-02-2014 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi , I want to place an order with Next online ( first time) and I'm wondering anyone has any of the codes for the €15 discount if you spend €30?

Thanks in advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

Hi , I want to place an order with Next online ( first time) and I'm wondering anyone has any of the codes for the €15 discount if you spend €30?

Thanks in advance :)

You'll get the code at the counter in any of their shops. Just fill in email etc

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Lillian123

I PM'd you a code to use

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MichB2012

If anyone has another i'd really appreciate one. Was in liffey valley branch at the weekend but there was none of the coupons on the counter

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Lillian123

MichB2012 wrote: »
    If anyone has another i'd really appreciate one. Was in liffey valley branch at the weekend but there was none of the coupons on the counter
    Hi Mich, I will PM you a next code this evening :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭MichB2012

Lillian123 wrote: »
    Hi Mich, I will PM you a next code this evening :-)

Thanks Lillian, you're as good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Cmag

Hi,
    Just wondering does anyone have a Next discount code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ev80

Hi, does any one have a discount code? Thanks

Advertisement