Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Design

Options
  • 23-02-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hey. Ive been contemplating getting my first tattoo for quite some time now. I have finally come up with a few ideas and am looking for someone to design these ideas in a drawing. It comprises of select pieces from approx 5 seperate pictures. I have checked online and it appears v expensive to just get the drawing.
    Im wondering does anyone know of anybody who simply does the drawings or possibly a website and what kind of a price should I be looking at to get my drawings created?
    Next step after that then will be actually getting the ink but I want to get the drawing first then give it a bit of time to confirm I still want it and then go get the tattoo.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Even if you have the drawing done its most likely any artist you want to do the tattoo will want to change it.

Best advice find an artist you like take all the pictures and let them do there thing.

Advertisement