Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted Gamer Profile

• 23-02-2014 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Today, I got really mad at my brother because I was playing ultimate team and I gave him a chance to play and it was the 90th minute and I was winning 3-2(I was actually winning 3-1 until I gave it to my brother who conceded a goal.)
    So 90th min he has the ball in his hand(He is gk) and all he has to do is kick it and instead of doing that he brings the keeper in the goals and does an og.
    I got mad, gave him a few digs, and he kept laughing. So I went on to xbox dashboard and deleted his account.
    His account is a silver member account, I know the gamertag and all as I have him added as a friend, but I cannot remember the email address of it nor can he.
    I felt really sorry for him because I knew how much he worked on that account, the amount of games he played and all etc.
    I just could not help it at that time when I was angry.

So does anyone know how I can recover it.
    Thanls

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

get on to xbox support see what they can do
    but I doubth theirs much that can be done without knowing the email address
    did he ever use a credit card with the account? if he did he might be able too get it back if he still is using the same card

seriously though you sound like dick :L raging over fifa you should quit that game life aint worth living if your playing "games" too rage

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    get on to xbox support see what they can do
    but I doubth theirs much that can be done without knowing the email address
    did he ever use a credit card with the account? if he did he might be able too get it back if he still is using the same card

seriously though you sound like dick :L raging over fifa you should quit that game life aint worth living if your playing "games" too rage

Trust me I barely play games or the xbox.
    I go on it like 2 times a week for 1.30 hours max.
    I went on to xbox support, They passed the issue to another team and said they will get back to me, hopefully everything goes out well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

Trust me I barely play games or the xbox.
    I go on it like 2 times a week for 1.30 hours max.
    I went on to xbox support, They passed the issue to another team and said they will get back to me, hopefully everything goes out well.

I find fifa brings out the worst in people :pac:

Advertisement