Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fencing/Dog Runs

Options
  • 23-02-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to buy or build a dog run. I have come across a few in places like Woodies, Maxi Zoo, etc and they are all €250+ and are quite flimsy. I live in an open enough area where wind would have free reign at anything free-standing so the run would need to be relatively solid but as we are not planning on living where we are long term, I don't fancy throwing money at something that would probably be given to relatives later down the line.

Any places off the beaten track where I could get a decent dog run? Another option is the buy some steel mesh panels and build my own. The dog is small but would rather something spacious.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement