Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Tinure

Options
  • 23-02-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone know what the best options are for Broadband in Tinure?

Would prefer to have a basic broadband package, no real interest in TV beyond the free to air channels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

its all crap.

ive had 3 different ones in the last couple of years.

wimax wireless was probably the best as my house was in direct line of the mast in collon.

eircom is useless as it is too far away from the exchange in dunleer.

E-fibre is coming soon i believe . its only about 500 yards away from tinure if you check out there coverage map and should give atleast 10mb.

at present im getting 1 !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

i have imagine wi max, i live in Tenure. Apart from eircom they where the only people i could get broadband with

• Registered Users Posts: 41 HappyNoel

Looking at buying a home in the Drogheda area, perhaps in Tinure -what's people's opinions of the place?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Is Tinure down in a Valley for getting Net1 Broadband off Mt Oriel? If not, that would be your best non-Eircom option.
    Opinions on the place... well it's a quiet sleep hamlet with a Church, school and little shop. Nearest pub/restaraunrs would be the Valley Inn & Donegans. Fine place for quiet family life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭biddy2013

ye tenure is grand, good primary school and shop, dunleer is only 4 miles away and theres a good secondary school there. Also close to the motorway and collon is only a couple of miles away too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement