Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Microsoft removed 'live.com'?

Options
  • 23-02-2014 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Trying to set up a e-mail account on Outlook.com. Two days ago, I had the option to choose 'live.com', now it disappeared and I can only pick between 'outlook.com' and 'hotmail.com'. Tried different computers and the same thing is coming up.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭connorfleming

I believe they have. They are trying to centralize all of their email services on Outlook. Is there any specific reason you need @live.com rather than @outlook.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭IXIKALIMAIXI

I believe they have. They are trying to centralize all of their email services on Outlook. Is there any specific reason you need @live.com rather than @outlook.com?

Wanted to crate a @live.com a few hours before I found out they removed it, as there was an available e-mail with the name I wanted. Wasn't available on @outlook.com

Advertisement