Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transfer ticketmaster tickets from irish to uk account

Options
  • 23-02-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭

Brought tickets from ticketmaster for kings of leon in may which i now can't go to.
    Does nayone know if its possible to transfer tickets from an irish to a uk ticketmaster account like you can from irish to irish?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Why? What good would transferring them from one TM account to another do?

Just sell them for face value somewhere (toutless, adverts)

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

scudzilla wrote: »
    Why? What good would transferring them from one TM account to another do?

Just sell them for face value somewhere (toutless, adverts)

Sorry. Meant to say in the op that it's for concert in Newcastle in the uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

i have no idea what you're trying to do, just wait till they arrive and sell them on a uk site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Sounds like the original question is based on the mistaken belief you can transfer tickets in the first place. The only (semi)official way of doing this I'm aware of is via the ticketmaster reselling portal getmein. Even then that doesn't do anything fancier than having you send the tickets off in the post and my understanding is they take a percent of your sale and allow over face value selling so it screws all involved. You're welcome to try find a buyer for them on our site or if it is a smaller UK gig you are probably better off with Scarletmist.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Toast wrote: »
    Sounds like the original question is based on the mistaken belief you can transfer tickets in the first place.

I think you can do this on the US ticketmaster site (for gifting etc)... would be a nice addition to the Irish version, but can see their business reasons for not allowing punters to resell tickets easily

• Advertisement
Advertisement