Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New business research: For IRISH MEN only

• 23-02-2014 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

There is nothing worse than getting out of a hot shower, ready to brush your teeth and finish off your morning routine, only to find that the toothpaste is non-existent and your deodorant is MIA.

The Man Pack is a brand new concept in Ireland, which ensures that all your bathroom and grooming essentials, despite being so indispensable, we often forget to replenish, are delivered to your door without the hassle of placing monthly orders.

This easy to use subscription service that delivers everything from condoms to shower gel, deodorant to designer fragrances, ensures that you never run low or have to resort to an impromptu, midnight trip to the all night chemist to buy the first thing that says soap on it. It will also spare you from having to buy condoms from the pretty girl behind the pharmacy counter, or vitamins from the guy in the health food shop, who looks like an orange Hulk; The Man Pack will automatically send you reinforcements, whenever you choose and how ever often you require.

Your secret arsenal (which you have personalised) will arrive on your terms, under the guise of plain wrapping, so no-one needs to know you’ve had a bit of help. But if anyone does ask, you can always tell them it was drugs, or gentlemen’s literature or Star Wars figures... we'll never tell.

In the meantime, we want to ensure that we will be delivering the absolute best product that we can; and by completing the survey linked here you’ll be helping us make sure that nothing has been left out – keeping our product at its optimum awesomeness (while also giving us an insight into what you really think). After all, YOU are the most important cog in our wheel!

Please spare just a few minutes to complete our survey found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VZ9CNXR

Please share amongst your male friends living in Ireland.

Any questions or comments, mail me at catsa86@gmail.com

The purpose of this research is to assist me in gathering data to make informed decisions when starting my new business.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

catsa wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting out of a hot shower, ready to brush your teeth and finish off your morning routine, only to find that the toothpaste is non-existent and your deodorant is MIA.

The Man Pack is a brand new concept in Ireland, which ensures that all your bathroom and grooming essentials, despite being so indispensable, we often forget to replenish, are delivered to your door without the hassle of placing monthly orders.

This easy to use subscription service that delivers everything from condoms to shower gel, deodorant to designer fragrances, ensures that you never run low or have to resort to an impromptu, midnight trip to the all night chemist to buy the first thing that says soap on it. It will also spare you from having to buy condoms from the pretty girl behind the pharmacy counter, or vitamins from the guy in the health food shop, who looks like an orange Hulk; The Man Pack will automatically send you reinforcements, whenever you choose and how ever often you require.

Your secret arsenal (which you have personalised) will arrive on your terms, under the guise of plain wrapping, so no-one needs to know you’ve had a bit of help. But if anyone does ask, you can always tell them it was drugs, or gentlemen’s literature or Star Wars figures... we'll never tell.

In the meantime, we want to ensure that we will be delivering the absolute best product that we can; and by completing the survey linked here you’ll be helping us make sure that nothing has been left out – keeping our product at its optimum awesomeness (while also giving us an insight into what you really think). After all, YOU are the most important cog in our wheel!

Please spare just a few minutes to complete our survey found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VZ9CNXR

Please share amongst your male friends living in Ireland.

Any questions or comments, mail me at catsa86@gmail.com

The purpose of this research is to assist me in gathering data to make informed decisions when starting my new business.

You fail with your ghey writing , no need for a survey.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 catsa

my friend wrote: »
    You fail with your ghey writing , no need for a survey.

How about some constructive criticism? I'd really appreciate some guidance if you're willing to offer!

How about some constructive criticism? I'd really appreciate some guidance if you're willing to offer!

I guess you're trying to duplicate a more complex version of 'dollar shave club' ? Or will you tell me you never heard of it?

my friend wrote: »
    I guess you're trying to duplicate a more complex version of 'dollar shave club' ? Or will you tell me you never heard of it?

I have heard of it yes, and laugh at their video every time - I think it's brilliant!

I am trying to duplicate a more complex version of it, yes. I never claimed to have a unique idea, however I'd like to learn more on how I can adapt such a concept to the needs of Irish men.

• Advertisement

I have heard of it yes, and laugh at their video every time - I think it's brilliant!

I am trying to duplicate a more complex version of it, yes. I never claimed to have a unique idea, however I'd like to learn more on how I can adapt such a concept to the needs of Irish men.

Simplify - you need to communicate in a clear manner, I don't think anyone gives a füclc if a package has Durex written on it, I could go on but I'm tasked.

Thank you for that - that's exactly the type of information I need.

I'll try simplify my message and communicate it better.

Thank you for that - that's exactly the type of information I need.

I'll try simplify my message and communicate it better.

Pm me when it's done, I'll respond to you in a more positive manner and I have an idea for you

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement