Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of payment details and name on the contract

Options
  • 23-02-2014 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, 

I moved out from my apartment and I need to transfer everything  to the new flatmate, what should I do? 

Thanks, 

Aissatou Diallo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Aissatou,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. To close your account, you would need to provide the meter reading from the date you moved out, the MPRN of the property, your forwarding address and the name & contact number of the incoming tenant/landlord.

Once your account is closed, your flat mate will need to contact us themselves to register the property in their name. If you'd like us to process the closure of this account for you, please PM us with the above information, your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Further information for tenants is available on our website: http://elec.ie/InfoForTenants

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement