Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Modded Famicom & Everdrive Cart (For Sale or Trade)

Options
  • 23-02-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Breaking off more of my collection/Clearing shop/ Raising funds..... Alas my dear sweet AV modded famicom must go. Comes with an everdrive cart (I had a label and cart made especially for it) and NES to FC adapter (play your NES games on your Famicom)

Looking for 250 all in to cover what I have in it or nearest offer. Famicom is in great condition and would look great in any collection.

Will post pics of console and everdrive cart later if there is any interest.

Trade wise I'm looking for cash (best trade in my opinion), ha ha, a boxed original GameCube (purple one... box and GameCube needs to be in excellent condition) plus cash difference and or any boxed NES games I don't already have.

Al.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How much might the everdrive be on its own?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Gonna try sell both together first I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Definitely need a few pics :)

Steve SI wrote: »
    Definitely need a few pics :)

Your wish is my command!

Ha Ha.

it was modded by Myrddin on here so he can vouch for it if anyone needs vouching :)

camera on my phone is acting the ghoul at the moment sorry for grainy pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Offer €140

• Advertisement

Ha ha, your grand thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Best of luck with the sale, offer is on the table

I'd need better and more pics before making an offer to be honest.

Steve SI wrote: »
    I'd need better and more pics before making an offer to be honest.

Your pictures as requested :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Can we please make all discussion of this and all items on thread, thank you.
    Any discussion after the deal is made is welcome to be carried out in private but up to that point keep it all on thread, thanks.

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Can we please make all discussion of this and all items on thread, thank you.
    Any discussion after the deal is made is welcome to be carried out in private but up to that point keep it all on thread, thanks.

????
    Did I miss something?

Ya me too, what's going on?

Open to decent offers if anyone wants to give this a home.

P.s. I backed you up Myrddin... Ha ha

Apologies about my post, I was responding to something I'm not able to comment on here.
    It would have been backed with a warning to those involved of it was seriously drastic.
    I would delete it but it's been discussed now by others.
    Allow it to stand as a reiteration of a rule here, and is not directed at anyone in particular.

Ok cards on the table... Best I can do is 200 as I have that in it. Any interest? I'm also in the market for a boxed Xbox 360 for a project I want to do.

I'd be interested. But looking at the pics and the condition its in(which isn't bad) I'd not be able to go to 200 on it.

Maybe eBay might be an option to sell it for a higher price?

Ok. Might look into ebay. I don't want to throw away money so will hold on at 200 for the moment.

Al.

price reduced. 190 posted is the best i can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

This is one of those posts that I keep coming back to, I really need to stop looking at this, I've only just managed to sneak two SNES lots past herself into the house this week, swear if she sees this she'll be using my nad sack for a purse... :)

Ha ha, ya in my cleaning out of doubles and through swaps lately I've amassed another 4 boxed consoles, get funny looks every time the doorbell rings, should have another two by Friday. My darling wife goes to the post office for me daily and in her eyes the postman justbrings them back with more the next day, ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,930 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Is this still available at €190 posted? I'll take it if so.

o1s1n wrote: »
    Is this still available at €190 posted? I'll take it if so.

Bare with me for a few days, currently negotiating a deal with someone over seas for the famicom and some of my games for something he has i want in his shop.

youve first refusal at 190 if it doesnt work out.

Al.

Master of the Universe

There are some auctions ending at noon on the 15th which if I win, may seriously dent my spending power.

Worth keeping in mind :pac:

Master of the Universe

Did this go in the end or is it still available?

Did this go in the end or is it still available?

Apologies o1s1n.

I havent agree terms of trade with other party yet. I will contact them again today and if it doesnt suit either of us Ill let you know by the end of the day.

Al.

Master of the Universe

Nice one :)

Nice one :)

ok.... 190 paypal gift and its yours. Can post tomorrow if you agree.

Al.

Master of the Universe

Works for me! Lets take this to PM.

Sold! To the man with the money, ha ha

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement