Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brupaks German Pilsner

Options
  • 23-02-2014 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Anyone brew Brupaks German Pilsner, I followed the instructions, tried a beer and wasn't great, any one succeed in brewing it, how long to leave in the bottle before drinking ? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

With any beer, give it a couple of weeks at room temperature before drinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭BPH

That's what I was hoping it would be ! I've brewed the beer that came with the Coopers kit. As you say it's getting better with each week. Hope it's only a matter of waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭lang

BPH wrote: »
    That's what I was hoping it would be ! I've brewed the beer that came with the Coopers kit. As you say it's getting better with each week. Hope it's only a matter of waiting.

Never brewed this brew before.

Minimum I leave bottles is 3 weeks at room temp (longer if the rooms you have are cold). I generally find that 6 weeks and brews are really nice and very drinkable. You can always give a bottle a bit of a squeeze to get an idea of how carbed it is. That'll give you a clue as to where along the scale the brew is.

When I first started brewing I tried a brew each week after the two week mark. But as I say above, I now give min of 3 weeks.

Advertisement