Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

party supplies store

Options
  • 23-02-2014 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

is there a party supplies store in the city center. i am looking to find balloons with number 3 on it. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

is there a party supplies store in the city center. i am looking to find balloons with number 3 on it. thanks

http://bit.ly/1hf14ID

I can't be sure of whether they have numbered balloons or not, but it might be worth your while to go to the shop on Middle Abbey Street first, they're pretty cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭vcshqkf9rpzgoe

Some Heatons stores have a party section as do Woodies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Some Heatons stores have a party section as do Woodies

None in the City Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

There's a place on Middle Abbey St. almost opposite Eason, seems to have quite a large range of stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mcdonut

There's a party shop on middle Abbey street across the street from the side entrance of Easons.I think you'll find what you need there.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mcdonut

Whoops, sorry for repeating the previous poster,my phone was acting up and I couldn't see any of the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Thanks for all the replies! I went to the one in Middle Abbey street and they had a good selection there!

Advertisement