Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multimedia

Options
  • 23-02-2014 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, just wondering how much books and materials usually cost per year for this course???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

You won't need any books. What you will need a good computer. Preferably a Macbook Pro so you can bring it to college with you. If you are getting a Mac, you can get a discount on the Apple website once you have proof that you have been accepted into the course. I would recommend calling the Apple Online Store directly for this..as they will give you the best possible discount! They are expensive, but totally worth it.

Materials-wise, you don't really need any materials until your final year project in 4th year. Everything is computer based.

I graduated last year, let me know if you have any questions :)

Advertisement