Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 10 Results

Options
  • 24-02-2014 12:11am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Titans @ Texans

Titans are in the redzone.. fumble and texans recover

Verner ahs a pick and i actually dont know how he's dropped it

ITs punted.. it hits a texans head.. out at the 1!
    Titans punt.. and its returned for a TD

Titans again driving down field, Wright makes the catch.. its fumbled texans recover.. booth challenge and its overturned!
    Ricardo Lockette makes a nice redzone catch

Texans are on 3rd and 8 and then the sea just parts for Foster and its an easy TD

Titans are forced to punt on their next possesion
    Texans go deep right to Andre but McCourty picks it off

Titans are driving theres a few options on, i take the wrong one and through to Mariani and its picked for 6

14 point swing when it could have been all tied up..

Titans throw a garbage time int

HT and its 7-21 Texans with them receiving

Alterraun verner picks off a pass, Mariani TD
    Ttians DBs forget they are playing and its a Texans TD
    FG Titans.. C2J dislocates his kneecap :eek::eek:

We are chatting aboyt how Andre only has one catch.. he then takes a catch through 3 titans DBs for a TD

Titans on 4th and 6 at midfield.. they go for it Mariani catches it.. then drops it and kills any chance the titans had.
    TD Foster

Titans send a long bomb after a sack and its picked, Titans throw another pick.. and the Texans kneel it out

17-49 Texans and its another ass whooping for the Titans

my injury list isnt great

Johnson 3 weeks
    Hunter 3 Weeks
    Walker 1 more week

bye bye play offs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I like that chris johnson hurt his knee cap

3 weeks out for a dislocated knee cap, and 3 weeks for broken ribs, whats going on here

McCluster broke ribs for me and hes out for 6 weeks. Toler broke his collarbone and hes out for season.

Somebody needs to check what is been medically administered in Tennessee

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I like that chris johnson hurt his knee cap

Me too (sorry Heli). He misses the game against the Saints in week 12.

Colts beat the Jags 49-14

Colts suffered a major injury scare when Djax went down injured with a knee problem so i took him out of the game just in case and hes fine.

DHB came in instead of him and ripped it up with 5 catches for 157 yards and a TD.

Cam finished with a passing rating of 150.4 as he threw 342 yards with 2 TD's and completed 17-21 attempts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

@ Rock, Hunter has been injured for 1 or 2 weeks already, but yeah id say thats my season gone now

• Advertisement

@ Rock, Hunter has been injured for 1 or 2 weeks already, but yeah id say thats my season gone now

Not at all, you've 3 or 4 CPU games on your run in. You are still in the race.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not at all, you've 3 or 4 CPU games on your run in. You are still in the race.

I have to play Paully and the Texans again and i think maybe raoul too.. and CPU games are not a gimme

I have to play Paully and the Texans again and i think maybe raoul too.. and CPU games are not a gimme

Not a gimme but they still give you every chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Buccs beat the Falcons 30-24 in OT last night. Very close game with 2 lucky plays at the end. Falcons driving down the field in OT. Just outside FG range. Matt Ryan throws a 3 & 10 pass into triple coverage to Brandon Lloyd who somehow comes down with it. Very next play Julio fumbles the ball and the Buccs take it to the house within a couple of plays to win the game.

Was happy with how the game went for me, much improved on both offense and defense. Good game empacher, good luck with the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

9ers beat CPU Cardinals 42-21 I think it finished!!

I need to stop playing my games so early in the week it's too Long to my next game :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Bad news - bye week
    Good news- the beast is back!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

3 weeks out for a dislocated knee cap, and 3 weeks for broken ribs, whats going on here

McCluster broke ribs for me and hes out for 6 weeks. Toler broke his collarbone and hes out for season.

Somebody needs to check what is been medically administered in Tennessee

Thornton broke ribs for me and was out for 6 weeks as well.

How is kneecap only 3?

I've seen people break a thumb and be out for 10 weeks, something serious and it's a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Well, Eagles just inexplicably lost to CPU Cowboys 24-20. 2 ****ty ass fumbles, one in last 30 seconds in Cowboy Redzone, the other in first half deep in Cowboy territory.

Pretty pissed off with that, all things considered. ****ing hell.

Knex. wrote: »
    Well, Eagles just inexplicably lost to CPU Cowboys 24-20. 2 ****ty ass fumbles, one in last 30 seconds in Cowboy Redzone, the other in first half deep in Cowboy territory.

Pretty pissed off with that, all things considered. ****ing hell.

My poor Eagles lose to the CPU ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Team|1|2|3|4|Final
    Team Tebow|0|0|3|21|24
    Redskins|10|21|3|0|34

Redskins get their first win of the season against a struggling Giants team. It was very much a one sided affair for three quarters of play with the Redskins leading 34-3.
    The Giants Defence stepped up to the played and got many an interception that turned into points for the New York offense. Reuben Randle hauled in a 22 yard pass by Eli Manning who obviously was feeling the need to do something worthwhile having thrown four interceptions, one returned for a TD, prior to this point. It was to late for Manning the younger though as he got benched on the next drive with Tim Tebow coming in to take control of the situation. And take control he did. A 25 yard run by the QB could have turned into six points had he not been blocked by his own man. Nonetheless a dump off to his halfback from six yards out who cleverly juked the Washington Linebacker and dove across the line got the G-Men to 17 points. Then on what would be the Giants last drive of the game Tebow hit Brandon Myers for six points and the xp was good.

Final score was 34-24 to Washington *Politicly Correct Term for Native Americans goes here* but 24 points in one quarter isn't too bad at all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Beat the CPU Packers last night. I think another two wins and I should have a wildcard space sealed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Whats your record Raoul? trying to figure out what i need for a wildcard incase everything goes horribly with the 9ers and Seahawks win the division

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I have lost 2 games. I will hopefully win the division, have a 3-0 record in the division. But just I think if I win 2 more then I will be in.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Overscored by a point vs cpu dolphins. Just wasn't conentrating. Have had one human game all season. Fairly bored at this stage. I accept whatever punishment is due.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Bengals 27 Ravens 33 in overtime

Big game in the best division in football as two 4-4 teams aim to take a lead

Josh Johnson 16-19, 228yds, 2 TD, 1 INT, 5 carries for 37yds
    Joe Flacco 20-24, 247yds, 2 TD, 1 INT

Ray Rice 28 carries, 148 yds, 2 TD
    Gio Bernard 7 carries, 60 yds, 1 TD

AJ Green, 10 catches, 182 yds, 2 TD
    Dennis Pitta, 5 catches, 69 yds, 1 TD

Ravens milked the 1st quarter and much of the second with Ray Rice running and short passes to Eric Decker. Ravens went 14-0

Bengals fought back with a TD and then used the short field after a Flacco pick for a FG

Half time 14 - 10 Ravens

Bengals led much of the 3rd and 4th quarters, a highlight being Gio Bernard in the red zone bouncing off two Ravens tackles to score. Worst tackling I've ever seen :mad:

Ravens went 27-24 up but the Bengals GM showed a cool head and levelled the game with 2 seconds left after a 2 minute drive with no timeouts

The Bengals D must have been gassed at this stage and the Ravens steadily crept up the field with rushes and short passes to the Tight Ends. Rice ran in and the game was over

Adrian can feel hard done by, AJ Green was past my cornerback and could have gotten a huge reception but Josh Johnson threw it short and so it was a pick in the Bengals redzone

MVP: Suggs with 3 sacks, 4 tackles for loss and led the team in tackles.

I cant realy say good luck for the season since we are division rivals but good game and well played :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well played, I knew the game was lost when I lost the OT coin toss as I couldn't stop you at all, in fact I don't think I can really play defense on this game at all. Good game and best of luck for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Perrin continues his streak against me by winning a hard fought battle 49-31 (i think)

Game was close till a crazy few minutes in the 3rd qtr, where i threw a pick and coughed up the ball twice, and just like that i was 3 scores down.

Brady threw for over 400yds, nearly 100yds more than the Chiefs entire offensive totals. The New England special teams coordinator has got the boot as well due to his charges giving up 2 KR.

Good game Perrin, as usual, and we can laugh at Brady ploughing over your DT on his way to a 4yd rush and a TD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

guns4all wrote: »
    Perrin continues his streak against me by winning a hard fought battle 49-31 (i think)

Game was close till a crazy few minutes in the 3rd qtr, where i threw a pick and coughed up the ball twice, and just like that i was 3 scores down.

Brady threw for over 400yds, nearly 100yds more than the Chiefs entire offensive totals. The New England special teams coordinator has got the boot as well due to his charges giving up 2 KR.

Good game Perrin, as usual, and we can laugh at Brady ploughing over your DT on his way to a 4yd rush and a TD
    Brady unstoppable on the run from 4 yards out,well thats what my d-line tell me :pac:
    GG man,also you managed to knock out my mlb Jordan for 5-6 weeks with a broken collarbone,it might have been the time he tackled Gronk round midfield

Advertisement