Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

c25k what next?

Options
  • 24-02-2014 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Ive gone from struggling to run for 1.30min to week 8 of the c25k and I can consistently jog for 25mins. Have to say its a bit of a struggle, but rather than being out of breath I'm feeling it in my legs, basically I think that id be able to keep going if I wasnt carrying as much weight. I thought id loose a few pounds doing the regime but i dont seem to have lost any weight at all. Any tips would be great on what to do when I complete it and how using jogging could help me lose a few pounds to allow me to go further than the 5k without feel like my legs are dead...
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,600 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

There's a follow up called B210K (bridge to 10k)

There's another app that covers c25K, GW28K (gateway to 8K) and One Hour Runner, so a couple of viable options there that follow on from the c25K.

Advertisement