Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot code for online credit card shopping?

Options
  • 24-02-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

When shopping online with my credit card, I forget the pin that they ask, I think it's called security pin? How do I get it??

Do I need to ring my bank for them to give it to me or reset it?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

If it's the "3 digit security code", it's printed on the back of your card, over the signature space. There'll be maybe 7 digits there, and you want the last 3.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If you mean the three digit ccv, thats printed on the back of the card after the card number.

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

Do you mean the Mastercard SecureCode or Verified By Visa code? In either case you can ring your card provider and they should be able to sort it out for you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Spocker wrote: »
    Do you mean the Mastercard SecureCode or Verified By Visa code? In either case you can ring your card provider and they should be able to sort it out for you

or they could click the forget passcode link that shows just above where said code is required when shopping online fill in the details it asked DOB, credit limit etc and reset it ;)

Advertisement