If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optoma HD131Xe

Options
  • 24-02-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hey Lads,

I am looking for the Optoma HD131Xe delivered to Dublin? Ex VAT as I have a Irish VAT number.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Keith

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Keithchap wrote: »
    Hey Lads,

I am looking for the Optoma HD131Xe  delivered to Dublin? Ex VAT as I have a Irish VAT number.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hi Keith.

In order for us to do VAT free sale we would need a copy of your cert or some form of paper work from the revenue with the Company name and address along with the VAT number.
    We need to supply this to the revenue.

We can then offer VAT free and have the goods shipped to the address attached to the VAT number.

We currently have the HD131X in stock and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Keithchap

Hey Lads,

I am looking for the Optoma HD131Xe  delivered to Dublin? Ex VAT as I have a Irish VAT number.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hi Keith.

In order for us to do VAT free sale we would need a copy of your cert or some form of paper work from the revenue with the Company name and address along with the VAT number.

We can then offer VAT free and have the goods shipped to the address attached to the VAT number.

Sounds good Kenny, thanks for your reply. Can you let me know how much the delivery to Dublin would be? I assume a "Super Care" extended warranty would cost me £49.99?

Thanks,
    Keith

Hey Lads,

Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hi Keith.

Sounds good Kenny, thanks for your reply. Can you let me know how much the delivery to Dublin would be? I assume a "Super Care" extended warranty would cost me £49.99?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hi Keith.

Delivery would come in at £14.99.

The 5 year would be 10% of the retail and come in at £59.99

You can email the VAT cert to kenny@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Keithchap

Thanks Kenny,

I see you sell the Optoma HD25e also, can you tell me if this is a better purchase than the HD131Xe? For the most part they look identical?

Thanks,
    Keith

Thanks Kenny,

I see you sell the Optoma HD25e also, can you tell me if this is a better purchase than the HD131Xe? For the most part they look identical?

Thanks,
    Keith
    Hi Keithcap.

In my opinion the HD25e is the better of the two. The blacks on the HD25e are darker and the clarity of the image sharper. For day time viewing the HD25e is by far the better projector.
    The contrast ratio on the 25e is higher and the brightness is also higher both contributing to give a better picture.

There is a £150 of a difference between the two projectors with the HD25e coming in at £749.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/optoma/hd25e/opto-hd25e

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.