Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digiweb phone hasn't been working for 10 days

• 24-02-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

I signed up for Digiweb fibre broadband at home three months ago.

The phone worked reasonably well up until the 14th of February.

We have a dial tone but can't make or receive calls.

The Digiweb support team don't respond to emails. I finally got someone on a live chat last Friday and they promised it would be fixed in 24 hours. Still no joy.

I need the phone. Is this breach of contract?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You need to make more of an effort to contact them. Do you have an alternative phone on which you can contact their Helpdesk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

dudara wrote: »
    You need to make more of an effort to contact them. Do you have an alternative phone on which you can contact their Helpdesk?

Thanks Dudara. I phoned them a couple of times but gave up due to very long delays.

Today I finally got through. They have promised again that it will be fixed in the next 24 hours.

Fingers crossed. Very poor service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Make sure to have noted the time & date of the call, and if possible, who you spoke to.

It's hard to cancel a service like this - you will need to demonstrate a clear failure to address your issues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'd get on to Comreg at this point for advice.

Is there no way you can make a complaint in writing? A letter especially when sent via Registered Post is very hard to ignore. I'd be drafting something up tonight and sending it, as well as getting on to Comreg.

Advertisement