Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radeon HD 6670

Options
  • 24-02-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

I'm about to buy one of these card from PC World and I intend to use it for gaming.

Is this a good idea? Could I be getting something much better for €90?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

That card is pretty poor.

Something like a 1gb 7790 or 260x would be a better option.

What are your specs including power supply?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭connorfleming

Sorry I'm late on this one, but please don't buy components from PC World. They tend to charge a lot more for older parts. You can get better and newer parts on sites like Amazon for much cheaper, and they actually have better customer service if something goes wrong.

An example is this, I bought a monitor from PC world that failed within a year, tried to take it into the shop to get fixed or replaced. They said there's nothing they can do about it, though I'm pretty sure they could. Since then I've contacted the monitors manufacturer and they sent me a replacement brand new monitor, no questions asked. With amazon, they often have the same customer service as manufacturers themselves.

Avoid PC World like the plague for components.

Advertisement