Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting digital photos printed

Options
  • 24-02-2014 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in the city or online where I could get my digital photos printed, I'm looking at around 100 or so. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in the city or online where I could get my digital photos printed, I'm looking at around 100 or so. Thanks

If you need them fast then Boots in town is probably your best bet. You'll get a discount for that many, and you can also get them cheaper if you give them and hour, and cheaper again for 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

A little outside the City Centre, Harvey Normans in either Little Island or Kinsale Road are probably the cheapest. 5x7s' (the best size IMO!!) are half price on a Friday and I think 6x4s' are the same on Tuesdays. Might want to check that though.
    Used to do 100 x 5x7s' for €20 as well but I'm not sure if they still do or not.

http://www.harveynorman.ie/cameras/photo-centre-en-2/digital-photo-prints-en/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

There should be no end to the outlets printing digital photos, almost all the major pharmaceutical chains have photos sections.

MacSweeny in Ollie Street?
    Camera World same place?

Harvey's Kinsale Road. I go here. They do all sorts of offers, so worth checking them out, they tend to operate a first come queuing which can be large on busy offer days.

Sound Store, seems to be popular too, but I've been told several hours any time I called so never actually used them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deeda85

If you're also looking at the online option, photobox have their first forty prints for free at the moment. I caught one of these offers a few weeks back and got 100 prints for free, i just had to pay about 2.50 for postage.

Advertisement