Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFibre

Options
  • 24-02-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi Guys
    Just a quick question, my area was to get efibre in April and i see by the map its put back to June !. any reason for the delay ?. i live in the Kishanroe area of Kildare, 6km outside Enfield Co Meath on the road to Carbury Co Kildare
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cormyy

It seems most fiber roll out dates are being put back by a month or two. My area was due in November 13 but has been put back now to March. Must be an issue with upgrading wire and boxes etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Maybe the delays are due to carrying out the repairs after the storms around Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Maybe the delays are due to carrying out the repairs after the storms around Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cormyy

I wouldnt be surprised at that. I think that its a multitude of things just adding to your delay. We'll get the super speeds eventually.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi All

There have been delays as a lot of attention and resource was and remains required in repairing the damages created by the recent storms to the existing network. Apologies for this but it's looking like the storms are starting to calm down lately so fingers crossed we don't have any more delays or 'natural disasters' :)

Thanks

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement