Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thumb compasses, Dublin

Options
  • 24-02-2014 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that stocks thumb compasses? Preferably city centre, but as long as it can be reached by public transport it's fine.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Unlikely I would have thought, maybe Great Outdoors on Chatham Street might be best bet. Thumb compasses as I know them, are mainly for orienteering type activity. So one of the clubs might have a stock or Pat Healy etc. Otherwise mail order.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

BarryD wrote: »
    Unlikely I would have thought, maybe Great Outdoors on Chatham Street might be best bet. Thumb compasses as I know them, are mainly for orienteering type activity. So one of the clubs might have a stock or Pat Healy etc. Otherwise mail order.

Thanks for that. I'll get in contact with Pat and see if there's anywhere that stocks them.
    Great Outdoors doesn't seem to have them, unless they have stock that's not available online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

You never know, might be worth a phone call. If you can get through, that is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭ailbheg

Already got a reply by email, so thanks for the suggestion! Just checking a few details now.

Advertisement