Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas boiler engineer recommendation

Options
  • 24-02-2014 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi! I have a baxi megaflo HE 24 IE that's been giving a fault E164. The burner is not firing up when you switch on heating for water and upstair radiators. It works on downstairs heating only but is not also firing up as much as it should. The boiler also doesn't work when you switch on all of them at the same time. Can someone please recommend a reliable gas boiler repairman? I live in Drogheda, near town centre. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

erwinvr101 wrote: »
    Hi! I have a baxi megaflo HE 24 IE that's been giving a fault E164. The burner is not firing up when you switch on heating for water and upstair radiators. It works on downstairs heating only but is not also firing up as much as it should. The boiler also doesn't work when you switch on all of them at the same time. Can someone please recommend a reliable gas boiler repairman? I live in Drogheda, near town centre. Thanks.

Bernard/Emmet Ward (based near Ardee) are great. Recently fitted a new system in our house and it's saving us a fortune on bills. Can PM you details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

I use Richie at Gas Boiler Maintenance 041-9828741 or 087 9690247, very reasonable and reliable. The best thing is he calls when he says he will, doesn't leave you hanging around all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭erwinvr101

Mr. Muddle wrote: »
    I use Richie at Gas Boiler Maintenance 041-9828741 or 087 9690247, very reasonable and reliable. The best thing is he calls when he says he will, doesn't leave you hanging around all day.

how much does he charge for a service?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 barhodgins

This guy is great shane is his name... His number is 0871757651.. I am in Grange Rrath and he charges €60 for a full boiler service and comes when he says he will...

Advertisement