Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for roaming

Options
  • 24-02-2014 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, I am after having fierce problems with meteor due to lack of coverage while roaming (in London). I am wondering if anyone out there could tell me which is the best network for roaming as I travel a lot? I know three have really good offers but I'm not sure of their roaming coverage. O2 has excellent coverage while roaming but I know they charge a lot for internet use (while not on roaming). Any other networks?
    Thanks in advance for your comments!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

If you are in the UK, Three are a good prospect. If you travel to a variety of countries then check out Vodafone who offer data roaming of 50MB for €2/day in Europe or more on their Red scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Ursb

If you are in the UK, Three are a good prospect. If you travel to a variety of countries then check out Vodafone who offer data roaming of 50MB for €2/day in Europe or more on their Red scheme.

Thanks, just wondering if they have good roaming coverage?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Ursb wrote: »
    Thanks, just wondering if they have good roaming coverage?

Check 3UK coverage on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

UK roaming = 3 Ireland
    European roaming = if not Meteor, Vodafone.

Advertisement