Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<SNIP> DRY CLEANERS <snip>

Options
  • 24-02-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Unbelievably bad experience.

I took a large batch of clothes into this cleaners in <snip>. Altogether the bill came to over €200. When I went to wear one of the suits that was hanging up, the trousers were the wrong ones.

I called up and spoke to a very rude man. He would not let me speak or explain. Refused to even look for my belongings and hung up the phone.

I then got a call from the manager who was also extremely rude and agressive and said 'I don't now who rattled your cage today' when I tried to explain!!!

Other people I know have had similar expereinces with these cleaners. They look extremely disorganised and the place is very dated.

Is there any comeback for me? These were part of an expensive designer suit that I loved.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Small claims court is the only way of sorting out dry cleaning cowboys.

Write to them outlining the issues and give them ten days to come up with a resolution and if that does not work you will have to spend €25 on the small claims court.

Advertisement