Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website

Options
  • 24-02-2014 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

I have an engineering design that I wish to sell. The design is 2 complex to patient so I was thinking of making a video of how the design works, put it up onto a website, and if someone wants to see if it would work for them they pay a fee to see the video and if its something they want they can progress to order it, if its not they do not get their money back. The reason for this is there would be nothing stopping the viewer from some how coping the design., and if they do they will have paid for the idea. Any websites that can do that. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

theres just one problem i see they could pay and not want the product and copy the design
    pay and want the product and copy the design

dont think any website can do that i could be wrong
    what most companies do as far as i know is put it up on youtube

you might be better off patient the design

Advertisement