Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor bill issue

Options
  • 24-02-2014 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Received a bill for 730 euro from Meteor, had a couple of queries but I think its my mistake its so high. Anyway no problem paying the bill but when I went to set up a payment plan with Meteor (for arguments sake say paying off 200 a month along with my normal bill) I was told they can't as I've had overdue bills in the past ( by overdue I mean pay is 10 days late).

Anyone have a similar situation? Im happy to pay the bill in full, I would just prefer to pay it over three months rather than immediately...I don't see why they are so unflexible. I've been a customer with them for 10 years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Would you like me to move this to the Talk to Meteor forum to see if the reps there can help?

Unfortunately, being a loyal customer for 10 years doesn't really count. You don't know what's around the corner tomorrow. Your overdue past bills won't help matters either, but I'd keep pushing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Barlett

Ok yes that might be best, thanks very much

Advertisement