Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online learning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 PCDiddley

lol! Just keeping you on your toes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

247791-dido-here-with-me.jpg

Take it ya mean't ditto? lol

Phew; I thought he said something else completely :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

How long after pca does online learning open?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

monty46 wrote: »
    How long after pca does online learning open?

Not 100% but the pattern is new online group opens 1 week after the previous one finishes. So I would guess if you have already done your PCA then your online learning will start in December assuming that Christmas doesn't break the pattern.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Bearington

All activities "completed", all grades showing and correct, the bar is green, its showing me my completion date, and I've sacrificed a small goat in the hope that it will save me a space in the intakes.

I assume that's everything complete for online learning then? No need to send anything away or submit anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

Bearington wrote: »
    All activities "completed", all grades showing and correct, the bar is green, its showing me my completion date, and I've sacrificed a small goat in the hope that it will save me a space in the intakes.

I assume that's everything complete for online learning then? No need to send anything away or submit anything?

Don't think so, my online learning is at the same status as yours and there has been no prompts for further action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 runningriot

eeep. Just tried to login to the online learning and I can't get into it at all anymore. I get a strange google chrome message that says suspended login. I know it was due to close today, but I thought I'd still be able to log right in without being able to amend anything. Is that normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭didierdrogba

Once it's closed you can't get back in so that's normal

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pb82

Is it after the induction you get more elearning to do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭JtmC

Just received my invite for online learning. Happy days

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Got mine through too.

Medical 'very soon', so everything's moving right and quick for a welcome change.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 63 ✭✭GavinusMaximus

Sthm wrote: »
    Got mine through too.

Medical 'very soon', so everything's moving right and quick for a welcome change.

Ditto with the online learning. Still waiting on a medical date though and for vetying to clear.

Sthm wrote: »
    Got mine through too.

Ditto with the online learning. Still waiting on a medical date though and for vetting to clear.

Online learning received but still no medical date

Ditto with the online learning. Still waiting on a medical date though and for vetting to clear.

Hiw do you know you're vetting isnt clear yet?

monty46 wrote: »
    Hiw do you know you're vetting isnt clear yet?

The email address to contact vetting is on the bottom of the page which came with your vetting papers. It was an information page with advice etc... Have you kept the page? I don't want to give it out for obvious reasons.

It's worth an email, they were really friendly and got back very quickly. Literally within the hour. I'd bet if you got an email of to them now that they would be back before the end of the day.

I simply included name and UID number and asked whether it had cleared and if there was anything I could do to help the process along. They said it's just a case of waiting till they contact the HR team WHEN I pass. I'm probably reading to much into the "when", but it is certainly more positive language than "IF".

Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Thankfully off work today and got Online learning started this morning.

Hopefully not a waste of time with CC comments on recruitment yesterday.

Have fun, don't forget to print or save everything just in case.

Yeah quite alot to take in,

Would you recomend printing it all?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

I printed everything off, the notes will come in handy should we get into GV i'd imagine. also for keeping on top of things while waiting for the call.

• Advertisement

CDizzle wrote: »
    I printed everything off, the notes will come in handy should we get into GV i'd imagine. also for keeping on top of things while waiting for the call.

Yeah i suppose your a right in that aspect. Are you guys sitting on 64 score at AC?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭CDizzle

I'm got 62, waiting on vetting to clear, completed online learning last week.

DaveNi wrote: »
    Yeah quite alot to take in,

Would you recomend printing it all?

I printed it all off as a precaution, but it took a full Reem of paper and full ink cartridge.
    I'm on 62 aswell, everything completed and just waiting.

Can anyone tell me why my knowledge checks dont get a tick when ive done them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Gotta tick them yourself mate.

Question...

Once you complete the online learning.does it log you out or can you go back in and read over stuff or print it all?

DaveNi wrote: »
    Question...

Once you complete the online learning.does it log you out or can you go back in and read over stuff or print it all?

You can go back and read over as long as it's before your completion date (When you have to submit it by, not when you actually finish it).

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

Cromlech wrote: »
    You can go back and read over as long as it's before your completion date (When you have to submit it by, not when you actually finish it).

Giving this a bump, just got an email for online learning (I'm second batch processed in 14050 campaign)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 B999B

.S. wrote: »
    Giving this a bump, just got an email for online learning (I'm second batch processed in 14050 campaign)

I got the same email but the last letter I got said I wasn't being processed for now. I've no PCA date or vetting forms. Bit confused. Does this mean I'm being processed now? Or are they getting the online learning out of the way first? Why is this process never straight forward lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Catdog33

.S. wrote: »

Have you got a date for your pca then?? got the same email but it's not open for a few more days. What was your AC score?

Advertisement