Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP and UK Study

Options
  • 24-02-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi,
    im considering moving to the uk next year to study biomedical science. i was just wondering if LCVP was accepted for points in britian? i don't want to waste my time doing up portfolio's just to find out i can't even use the points!
    thanks, :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 niallmol

No I don’t think you can, I’m pretty sure that in the UK there points system is completely different from ours because, as you probably know they do much less subject so we obviously couldn’t count all of our subjects, because it wouldn’t be fair. In the Uk our pass subject barely count as any points and you can only count 3 or 4 subjects as well.
    I’m currently doing the leaving cert also and doing LCVP and I’d have to say your best bet would be to just try yo get the highest grade in LCVP it isn’t that difficult and it is handy points, even keep trying as a back up plan in the whole english college thing doesn’t work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JB97

ok thanks will do!

Advertisement