Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mails Privacy

Options
  • 24-02-2014 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Guys,

Any ideas of a premium email service ? Even with paid subscription ?

I am looking for an email service that will not hand out my address and not "suggest" people I might know or they might know me. I am sick of all this social media invasion, and even Hotmail has now opened up to this system, seems like if you ever emailed anyone, then you will appear on their friends emails lists with "suggestions" of linking accounts. This is so annoying and a sad demise of privacy.

Please any ideas welcome on how to avoid this ? or may be get a private unsponsored, premium email with paid subscription ?
    Kind regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TheHappyChappy

+1 would like to find out

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

Hi,

Get your own domain (.ie or .com or .me),create few email accounts for private / personal,one for valid subscriptions,another for junk subscriptions.
    Get hosting with an Irish ISP that does antivirus / antispam on their gateway and use web based and/or Outlook or mobile and ... problem sorted !

Have fun...

Advertisement