Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A question for iPhone 5S owners: Will you upgrade to iPhone 6 this Autumn?

• 24-02-2014 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

I usually wouldn't upgrade my phone for at least 2 years (unless it got stolen/lost in the meantime, which used to happen me a lot) but having just bought the iPhone 5S four months ago I've decided that I'll probably sell it when the iPhone 6 comes out later on this year and buy that instead.

You?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I think the next generation has to be something radically different to previous generation iPhones to make me consider it. A slightly wider screen or other minor incremental improvements while nice, wouldn't be enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I've had 4, 4s, 5 & now 5s. Will be looking to grab the 2014 model if it has a bigger screen but the Nexus 5 has been playing on my mind with a couple weeks now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

I always wait at least three generations before upgrading. Went from 4 to 5s so won't jump to 6. No way can I see it being as dramatic a change as some people think. Apple do alienate users of older models, but usually after two or more years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I'm sure I'll be lining up at the Belfast store in the wee hours. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

It's a bit early to say, we don't have any details of the 6 yet.
    I'll consider it, but it will need to have some compelling feature.

• Advertisement
Advertisement