Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still have gotten no word back from ucc or cit in relation to music auditions

• 24-02-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I applied to the cao and it went through (I got a confirmation email that had a list of my courses ) but I have gotten no letters from colleges :( this is really stressing me out I'm so stressed with study as is and I'm worried it's all for nothing If no colleges are gonna get back to me :( am I the only one waiting for word back on a date for a ucc music audition (and cit audition) my friend applied for drama and has gotten her date :( what should I do :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You could ring them or email them and ask when they expect the Music auditions to be.

Advertisement