Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to rent in Killaloe/Ballina Area - HELP!

Options
  • 25-02-2014 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi...does anyone know of anywhere to rent in the Killaloe/Ballina Area? just received notice that the house we are renting has been officially sold and they are seeking us to vacate it in less than 2 weeks! We knew it was coming but didn't imagine it to be so soon! We can't leave Killaloe as we both work locally.

Anyway...we have tried all of the estate agents in the area - even tried houses for sale and nothing....none of the houses on daft will take a dog :(....This I understand to a point but ........this dog is no ordinary dog......she is too passive to even fit the profile of a dog. I have immaculate references for all my rentals and still no luck... STRESS!!

I am getting quite paniced :eek::eek::eek::eek:and could do with any help anyone could offer....does anyone know anywhere to rent around this area?

Advertisement