Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ikea again!

Options
  • 25-02-2014 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Have googled 'man and van', 'man with a van' 'happy flat packs' etc and no joy...

Also some great boardsies offered to pick up some bits- thank you folks :), but wouldn't put this amount of stuff in your car

Could anyone recommend anyone to who's doing a run to ikea, for shopping and I will pay for the shopping and delivery...

(A huge thank you to the fab boardsies who have offered -some were on their way home for a weekend and prepared to pick up my order- so, so kind);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I know there was a sign up in the petrol station on ballinlough road.. I might be walking past later I can take a look for you if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Milly33 wrote: »
    I know there was a sign up in the petrol station on ballinlough road.. I might be walking past later I can take a look for you if you like

Hi Milly33.....is it the Maxol Petrol Station? I can go there myself later....thanks a mil Milly!;)

Hello tis maxol im sure.. Tis the only one there small one with lovely staff.. I spotted the sign up there a few times when calling in just inside the door on the notice board.

Is it an awfull lot you are looking to have collected

• Registered Users Posts: 17,029 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Would that be the Maxol on the Boreenmanna Road? I can't think of any petron station on the Ballinlough road.

Hello tis maxol im sure.. Tis the only one there small one with lovely staff.. I spotted the sign up there a few times when calling in just inside the door on the notice board.

Is it an awfull lot you are looking to have collected

Thanks Milly.....yes I do have a fair bit of stuff to get, and could not face the journey to and around Ikea! Thanks again!

• Advertisement

That's the one sorry my bad I get lost once I get to the top of the hill haha.. keep an eye on proc aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Wooha

http://happyflatpacks.com

Doesnt this guy do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Wooha wrote: »
    http://happyflatpacks.com

Doesnt this guy do it?

That redacted website looks like Eric got a strongly worded from Ikea's legal team in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 deeda85

I had a guy from Cork deliver two sofas I bought off a website to my new flat in Cork. Really nice guy. I found him on gumtree and he said he does any jobs around the city and does Dublin runs / ikea runs etc. if you want his number pm me. For the life of me I cant remember his name :/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

evilivor wrote: »
    That redacted website looks like Eric got a strongly worded from Ikea's legal team in the past.

Indeed. What a bizarre website :confused:

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    Indeed. What a bizarre website :confused:

Just got delivery from "happy Flat Packs" - Brilliant service and really sound to deal with. Ignore the website - would definitely recommend! :D:D

Ah I was just about to post saying I spotted one of these vans at the petrol station today... http://www.corkrentavan.com/ but sure you got it all.

Great stuff hope it was all worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,117 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Used happy flat packs 3 times, sound out they are.

Ah I was just about to post saying I spotted one of these vans at the petrol station today... http://www.corkrentavan.com/ but sure you got it all.

Great stuff hope it was all worth it

Thanks a mil again Milly! So worth it....assembled as well!

rob316 wrote: »
    Used happy flat packs 3 times, sound out they are.

They are brilliant rob! So sound!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Post the job on anyvan.ie and see what quotes you get.

Gosub wrote: »
    Post the job on anyvan.ie and see what quotes you get.

Thanks Gosub.....will stick with happy flat packers! Very reasonable and just decent to deal with.

Advertisement