Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut Butter M&Ms

Options
  • 25-02-2014 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can pick these up. Based in Limerick and the overpriced sweet shop places always claim to be getting them in next week but never do. Amazon is an option I guess but seems excessive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

I see them everywhere! They're half price in Tesco at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

Crumpets wrote: »
    I see them everywhere! They're half price in Tesco at the moment

peanut m&ms or peanut butter m&ms? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Crumpets

keelanj69 wrote: »
    peanut m&ms or peanut butter m&ms? Thanks.

Ohh woops, they're just peanut M&Ms. The ones you're looking for come in a red bag, right?

Crumpets wrote: »
    Ohh woops, they're just peanut M&Ms. The ones you're looking for come in a red bag, right?

Yeah, the sweet shops allegedly sell them all on delivery day. :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i dunno if you can really call anything excessive when it comes to the glory of peanut butter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

I saw peanut butter m&ms for sale in River Island! They caught my eye the other day!

Mugatuu wrote: »
    I saw peanut butter m&ms for sale in River Island! They caught my eye the other day!

got them, thanks. Looked like a peeper I reckon but such is life. :D

Advertisement