Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Accommodation 2014/2015

Options
  • 25-02-2014 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Just wondering which campus in UCD is better; Belgrove or Merville? There are already some posts on this but they're really old. I'll hopefully be going into 1st year in UCD in September so would love to hear from a 1st year perspective!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

CP96 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering which campus in UCD is better; Belgrove or Merville? There are already some posts on this but they're really old. I'll hopefully be going into 1st year in UCD in September so would love to hear from a 1st year perspective!

Merville

• Registered Users Posts: 29 qmzp

CP96 wrote: »
    Hi,

Belgrove was called Belgrade when I was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

Belgrade/Hellgrove/Bellsh*t... different names come and go!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 anagramish

And so it begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Vorophobe

lol I love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

They've both been renovated in the last year. Belgrove probably is the better bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭electrictrad

I have lived in both.

Merville is the much better bet. Renovated Belgrove has 4 bedrooms instead of 3 that were there, with the same amount of space, and it was small with 3 bedrooms when I was there. Merville is very nice, in my experience; it's just done much better than Belgrove. Also, we didn't have a freezer in Belgrove (might have changed, I don't know); freezer is key in college.

Advertisement