If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon dran5

Options
  • 25-02-2014 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi what's the best boardie price on the denon dran5 with bx2 including delivery ti tipp

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

itsme1284 wrote: »
    Hi what's the best boardie price on the denon dran5 with bx2 including delivery ti tipp
    itsme1284,

thanks fior the post and the opportunity to quote.

We can do the Denon DRAN5 piccolo with the BX2 at just £364.95 / €454.99 and delivery for the two would be just £12.95 / €14.99 - you could alos consider the excellent Q Acoustics 2010i in the gloss finish to match the gloss white or gloss black of the Piccolo - they look great together - that combo is £339.95 / €424.99 or even with the QA 2020i ( which would be closer in sound quality to the BX2) at £379.95 / €474.99.

We are also happy to do you a cable and accessory Boardie bundle deal if you need any speaker cables / interconnects or plugs at the same time?

Thanks again and if you would like to order just drop us a line to sales@richersounds.ie or of course a PM and one of the guys will give you a shout to arrange your delivery,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

How much is the cable and accessory kit cost and what does it include

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

How much is the cable and accessory kit cost and what does it include
    Itsme,

we are happy to tailor any cables or interconnects you need - we normally do a 20-25% reduction off most cables / interconnects for Boardies when they purchase a system - so if you would like to tell us what you need or have a look on www.richersounds.com and come back to us - I'll price the whole system up with a very sharp pencil ;)

Thanks again,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭itsme1284

Do you have the black denon in stock with walnut bx2 speakers with speaker cable and interconnects wilt it be possible to to get it sent out today would I have it tomorrow thanks 
    Austin

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Do you have the black denon in stock with walnut bx2 speakers with speaker cable and interconnects wilt it be possible to to get it sent out today would I have it tomorrow thanks 
    Austin
    Hi itsme1284.

We do have the Denon in stock in the Black finish but not the BX2 in Walnut. Hope fully Friday for more BX2 in walnut. We could possible do a direct shipment from our warehouse in Manchester which could make delivery to yourself next Tuesday or Wednesday.

How many meters of cable do you require and which interconnects are you looking for and I can get a price on them for you.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.