Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA WAGES DELAY

Options
  • 25-02-2014 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I know there have been some changes to the transfers etc however; if an employer banks with a different bank ie AIB and I am bank of ireland are my wages delayed even more?

My rent is due today and bank of ireland branch closes at 4pm but apparently on the BOI site we could still not be paid until 5pm. how does this work out well at all !?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

Sadderday wrote: »
    Hi,
    I know there have been some changes to the transfers etc however; if an employer banks with a different bank ie AIB and I am bank of ireland are my wages delayed even more?

My rent is due today and bank of ireland branch closes at 4pm but apparently on the BOI site we could still not be paid until 5pm. how does this work out well at all !?
    Hi Sadderday,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your query.

As soon as we receive the funds we will credit them to your account. Regarding the Standing Order for your rent, we would always advise customers to make sure they have the available funds in their account by close of business the day before it is due to go out.  You may be best off amending the date of the Standing Order to avoid any unnecessary fees.

Please see here for the 'Amend/Change a Standing Order' form.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement