Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Additional name on bill

Options
  • 25-02-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I wish to put my partners name on my electricity bill. I sent an email to service@electricireland.ie last with all the details but heard nothing back.

Should I be sending the details to a different address?

Thanks
    Darren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Darren,

That is the correct email to which to send such a request. You will receive a reply shortly. If you would like us to take over here on Boards.ie though, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number/partner's name.

What would also be required is contact to Electric Ireland from your partner, confirming agreement to being added as an account-holder to your account, and confirming your account details.

As well as Boards.ie, all the ways of contacting us to provide this information (including Facebook and Twitter) are at the end of our website's home page.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Hi Darren,

That is the correct email to which to send such a request. You will receive a reply shortly. If you would like us to take over here on Boards.ie though, do private message us your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address/telephone number/partner's name.

What would also be required is contact to Electric Ireland from your partner, confirming agreement to being added as an account-holder to your account, and confirming your account details.

As well as Boards.ie, all the ways of contacting us to provide this information (including Facebook and Twitter) are at the end of our website's home page.

Kind regards,
    Una
    Thanks Una. I've sent a PM with the details.

Advertisement