Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 25-02-2014 12:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

I recently decided to move to Bank of Ireland, about 2 weeks ago I set up an account in a branch. 
    Last week I recieved an ATM card, but it was only an ATM card there was to visa debit/Mastercard debit part on it. Is that what I was meant to receive (I only use an ATM once or twice a month). 

I also applied for a credit card at that time, but I have still not received it or even informed if I was approved. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

DylanII wrote: »
    Hi, 

I recently decided to move to Bank of Ireland, about 2 weeks ago I set up an account in a branch. 
    Last week I recieved an ATM card, but it was only an ATM card there was to visa debit/Mastercard debit part on it. Is that what I was meant to receive (I only use an ATM once or twice a month). 

I also applied for a credit card at that time, but I have still not received it or even informed if I was approved. 
    Hi DylanII,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.ie.

We would like to welcome you to Bank of Ireland and thank you for choosing us for your banking needs.  Can you please send us a PM with your full name, phone number and the name of the branch you were dealing with.  We would like to look into this for you.

Many thanks

Seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

Hi, 

Hi DylanII,

Thank you for contacting us through Boards.ie.

We would like to welcome you to Bank of Ireland and thank you for choosing us for your banking needs.  Can you please send us a PM with your full name, phone number and the name of the branch you were dealing with.  We would like to look into this for you.

Many thanks

Seán
    I will send that on in a PM now! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

I received my credit card this morning and they said my new debit card is in the post today or tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

I received my credit card this morning and they said my new debit card is in the post today or tomorrow.
    Hi Dylan,

Thanks for letting us know.  Great to hear you received your Credit Card and your Debit card is on the way.  If there is anything else we can assist you with please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement