Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appear to be on the wrong broadband package. No effect on service though.

Options
  • 25-02-2014 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed up with eircom in December for their unlimited broadband package. However on checking the bill on line, I seem to be on the 'Broadband Advanced' package with a 10GB download limit p/m. My usage for the last month was closer to 60 GB but I didn't notice any restrictions for going over this limit and I haven't noticed anything for the previous couple of months either.

I'm just wondering why it appears I'm on the advanced package  but there doesn't seem to be any effect/restriction on my broadband usage. Is it just a system error? Am I going to receive a big bill for going over the 10GB allowance even though I signed up for unlimited broadband? At the time, I was promised a free upgrade to efibre when it became available in my area. Will I still get this.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ElWalrus wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up with eircom in December for their unlimited broadband package. However on checking the bill on line, I seem to be on the 'Broadband Advanced' package with a 10GB download limit p/m. My usage for the last month was closer to 60 GB but I didn't notice any restrictions for going over this limit and I haven't noticed anything for the previous couple of months either.

I'm just wondering why it appears I'm on the advanced package  but there doesn't seem to be any effect/restriction on my broadband usage. Is it just a system error? Am I going to receive a big bill for going over the 10GB allowance even though I signed up for unlimited broadband? At the time, I was promised a free upgrade to efibre when it became available in my area. Will I still get this.

Thanks.
    Hi ElWalrus

If you would like to PM me the account number in question I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭ElWalrus

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi ElWalrus

If you would like to PM me the account number in question I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Thanks.
    Hi ElWalrus

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.
    Hi ElWalrus

PM sent in reply

thanks

Al

Advertisement