Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can´t print form IMM1295E

Options
  • 25-02-2014 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, I have a bit of a problem :confused: trying to upload my IMM1295E form. I had to fill out two (as specificied on the instructions) since there was not enough space for the employment details for the last 10 years.
    But now it doesen´t allow me to print them out, so I can scan them to a single file that I could upload. And obviously, I can not upload both of them.
    Has anyone had the same problem before?
    Thank you!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rigoletus

Thank you for your answer againstthetide. Nonetheless I´ve tried merging the pdfs but they are protected with a key, so I can´t do that

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

you don't merge them, do up a word document titled; IMM1295additionalemployment and then fill in the extra employment as it would be on the imm1295 docment as so by fill it in first on the imm1295 doc with the additional and then do a screen copy into paint for edit and then into word;
    rau3ci.jpg

Thank you gary. But if I try to upload a document which is not the orignal pdf that I downloaded (gaps filled) it gives me trouble. so I don´t know what to do: the original form is not enough, but If I save/edit/create another document I can´t upload it

rigoletus wrote: »
    Thank you gary. But if I try to upload a document which is not the orignal pdf that I downloaded (gaps filled) it gives me trouble. so I don´t know what to do: the original form is not enough, but If I save/edit/create another document I can´t upload it

you fill in employment section on the 1295 form that gets uploaded where its meant to go and the additional employment you put into a word document and upload it where it says additional documents in stage 2.

• Advertisement

Thank you so much Gary!!! I hadn´t realized about that. Maybe see you in Calgary?:D:D:D

I have a question, not about the same form, but as you were really helpful with the previous one I post it here.
    Is it obligatory to fill out an eligibility verification form?
    I do not have a client ID on any of the documents I have received, which I need to fill out this form. But I have already completed a visa application form.

Thank you

I have a question, not about the same form, but as you were really helpful with the previous one I post it here.
    Is it obligatory to fill out an eligibility verification form?
    I do not have a client ID on any of the documents I have received, which I need to fill out this form. But I have already completed a visa application form.

Thank you

you shouldn't have an eligibility verification form in your required document list if your applying for the iec visa.
    what you should have for stage 2 is; validated IMM1295E form, CV, IMM5707E form, Police Cert/s, photocopy of passport plus any visa stampes if you have ones, digital photo and any additional documents for your application.
    This is what I had to upload, I am not aware of an eligibility verification form, you may have selected the wrong option (visa type) when generating the code for the stage 2 application which may have given you a list of required documents which is not for the IEC visa.

Hi gary, I hope that is not what has happened! but it may be the case because I hade to upload different documents to the ones you listed ( I needed to attach a job offer and and a letter from my previous employer, but I did not need a police certificate).
    I did want to apply for an IEC young professionals visa.
    How can I find out now, is there anything I can do? I feel so frustrated...

When I log in I have two different sections: eligibility verification (for which I have 6 days left now) and an "application" section which is the one I already completed.

Hi gary, I hope that is not what has happened! but it may be the case because I hade to upload different documents to the ones you listed ( I needed to attach a job offer and and a letter from my previous employer, but I did not need a police certificate).
    I did want to apply for an IEC young professionals visa.
    How can I find out now, is there anything I can do? I feel so frustrated...

When I log in I have two different sections: eligibility verification (for which I have 6 days left now) and an "application" section which is the one I already completed.

your applying for the IEC right?
    have you checked out this link;
    http://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/eapp.do
    and have a read through this;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057139067

• Advertisement
Advertisement