Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europa Bus Centre to An Chultúrlann?

Options
  • 25-02-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Could somebody please tell me how far An Chultúrlann is from the Europa Bus Centre?
    Is it far to walk?
    I've never been to Belfast before.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

That's the one up on the Falls isn't it? It's a fairly handy walk up Grosvenor street - maybe 20 mins?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Treadhead wrote: »
    That's the one up on the Falls isn't it? It's a fairly handy walk up Grosvenor street - maybe 20 mins?

Yeah,Falls Road-I think thats the one.I'm presuming there is only the one-I think the full name is Cultúrlann Mac Ádhamh Ó Fiaich??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

If you don't want to walk it there are taxis outside the door of the station which will take you straight there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dwayned

Taxi would prob be handier but you could also get one of the metro buses to it - they go pretty regularly and the stop is about a 5 min walk away from Europa on Queen Street.

10a, 10b, 10c, 10d, 10e, 10f, 10g, 10h and 10x

(sorry would post link but the translink metro web page seems to be acting up at the minute)

Zcott wrote: »
    If you don't want to walk it there are taxis outside the door of the station which will take you straight there too.

Are these taxis just the ordinary taxis which would take me to where I ask,or are they the ones that do tours of the city?I'd be thinking about getting a taxi cos I know if I walk I will end up gettin meself lost....

• Advertisement

dwayned wrote: »
    Taxi would prob be handier but you could also get one of the metro buses to it - they go pretty regularly and the stop is about a 5 min walk away from Europa on Queen Street.

10a, 10b, 10c, 10d, 10e, 10f, 10g, 10h and 10x

(sorry would post link but the translink metro web page seems to be acting up at the minute)

So to find this bus stop,do I look out for a signpost with those routes on it?
    I'm sorry about all the questions-I've never been to Belfast before and I have no idea where places are and my sense of direction is awful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Seasan wrote: »
    Are these taxis just the ordinary taxis which would take me to where I ask,or are they the ones that do tours of the city?I'd be thinking about getting a taxi cos I know if I walk I will end up gettin meself lost....
    Yep, they're the ones where you just tell the driver where you want to go. Or there are taxi companies you can call.
    Seasan wrote: »
    So to find this bus stop,do I look out for a signpost with those routes on it?
    I'm sorry about all the questions-I've never been to Belfast before and I have no idea where places are and my sense of direction is awful

Most bus stops will have a shelter and also a signpost with a list of all the buses that stop there, along with a timetable printed on it.

Brilliant-thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭dwayned

sorry, just getting to post now,

yeah all stops will have the route no's on them.

see here for the timetables

and here is the map of where the stops for the 10 is in relation to Great Vic Street

Great stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement