Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats traffic like coming out of South County Business Park

Options
  • 25-02-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

thinking of going for a job there. wondering what its like to get onto the m50 in the evening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

That there depends if you be going towards the Northerly or if you are more Southerly inclined Sonny-Jim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

northerly in the evenings. live in Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

My wife used to work there, but was coming South from there.
    I come south from Red Cow down towards Bray, and there is often delays on the Northbound side around Tallaght & Red Cow (I don't see the exits after those as that's where I join the M50)... if you're passing there around 6pm it's gonna be a nightmare...

If the job allows flexi-time and you can leave early or finish later and try avoid the 5.30-6.30 traffic then it might not be as bad, but expect to add 20mins to your journey easily I would say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

moved from After Hours.

Advertisement