Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Griffith college v DBS v National college of Ireland

Options
  • 25-02-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I want to study Finance and accounting this september, on a part-time evening basis, but cant decide which college to choose. My options are Griffith college or DBS or NCIRL...

Can anyone give me some advice on which of the above colleges are the best..

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DJR79 wrote: »
    Hi,

I want to study Finance and accounting this september, on a part-time evening basis, but cant decide which college to choose. My options are Griffith college or DBS or NCIRL...

Can anyone give me some advice on which of the above colleges are the best..

Thanks

Define best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DJR79

Hi,

What I mean is, which would have the better lecturers, as the course content is pretty much the same between the courses in each college.

Also, for future employers, does one of those colleges stand out more when they are looking at where potential employees have gained degrees.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 orla201

Hi DJR79,

Just wondering what college you chose?? I'm in the same boat myself this yr. I'm thinking of a career change into accounting and finance, and I want to study part time. I think DBS is most appealing to me at the mo, but I've also seen Griffith College has a part time BA as well. As far as I can see however, NCIRL only has a full time option which wouldn't suit me.

Just wondering what college you chose and how are you getting on? Is it intense studying and working? How's the work load? Timetable etc

Advertisement